Updated for 2021 evaluation standards!
- Measure the power consumption of an output device
- Document your work (in a group or individually)
- Add an output device to a microcontroller board you've designed and program it to do something
- Demonstrate workflows used in controlling an output device(s) with MCU board you have designed
Have you answered these questions?
- Linked to the group assignment page
- Documented how you determined power consumption of an output device with your group
- Documented what you learned from interfacing output device(s) to microcontroller and controlling the device(s)
- Described your design and fabrication process or linked to previous examples.
- Explained the programming process/es you used.
- Outlined problems and how you fixed them
- Included original design files and code
- Included a ‘hero shot/video’ of your board
What is the point of the group excercise?
Answer: Different output devices need different amounts of energy to function. You need to be able to choose suitable power source for your projects.
Is it ok to use the LED in the hello board as an output device for this assignment?
Answer: No, you need to do more.
Have a question or feedback? Click this link to open an issue!